As many of you know, I am a big pizza fan and am always on the lookout for healthier alternatives. This is such a quick and easy dinner idea!
You’ll need a greased 9×13 baking dish for this.
- 1-8oz package of softened cream cheese – full fat or reduced fat (I used reduced fat)
- 2 eggs
- Sprinkle of Garlic Salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup of pasta sauce
- Your choice of toppings
- 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While the oven is preheating, mix the softened cream cheese with 2 eggs and mix until well combined. You can do this with a whisk if the cream cheese is soft enough or use a hand mixer.
- Add a sprinkle of garlic salt and parmesan cheese to the cream cheese and egg mixture.
- Spread into the greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. You can see where I pressed down on the crust! It should feel somewhat firm. Take out of oven, but leave it on 350.
- Add the pasta sauce next. I make my own – 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can tomato paste, 1 TBSP each of basil, oregano, chives, 1 tsp of minced garlic and 1/2 TBSP of garlic salt. Only 1/2 – 3/4 cup of this is needed, so you will have plenty left!
- Spread the pasta sauce over the crust.
- Add your toppings. Since I was not the only one eating this, I only added pepperoni. Next time, we’ll be adding ham and bacon with the pepperoni.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and place back in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. If you like salty foods, add garlic salt on top of the cheese.
- Take out of oven once the cheese is melted on top. Let it cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Original recipe link: https://www.plainchicken.com/wheres-crust-pizza/
Looking for some ways to make extra money or earn gift cards? Check out the list below! Some links may be affiliate related, which earns me a bonus and possibly you as well!
ReceiptPal – simply take pictures of your receipts and earn points for gift cards
Receipt Hog – simply take pictures of your receipts and earn points for an Amazon gift card, PayPal payout, or Visa Prepaid card payout. You also can earn points to take surveys from the purchases made, and be rewarded spins when snapping at least one receipt every week! Since 2014, I have redeemed $160 worth of payouts.
iBotta – one of the first apps I used for rewards in 2013. This is a favorite of mine since you learn about so many new products out there… if you are wanting to try that new seasoning, why not get money back as well? Since 2013, I have earned $1,124.59.
Achievement– use a Fitbit or other type of tracker? Check out Achievement. It will count your steps and earn you points, which can be redeemed for an Amazon gift card.
Paidviewpoint – Do you love taking surveys, but not spending too much time doing so? This is a great one to join, if you haven’t already.
Fetch Rewards – Simply scan your receipt and receive points that can earn you amazon gift cards.
Inbox Dollars – Paid to click emails, surveys, money for certain items on receipts, and more!
Crowdtap – Some surveys are super quick to take – get points and redeem for gift cards.