If you are looking for a new type of pasta to make this summer, this one is worth a try – especially if you love dill. You can use any type of pasta for this that you choose.
- 1 lb pasta (linguine, macaroni, rotini, etc.)
- 1/2 block of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayo
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 TBSP dill seasoning (I used the All Purpose Dill from Pampered Chef)
- (optional) – other seasonings like Garlic & Herb from Pampered Chef
- 1 bunch green onions
- Tomatoes (you choose how many – I used a container of Camari tomatoes)
- (optional) – green peppers, salami, banana peppers, red onions, bacon bits
- Boil noodles, per the package instructions. Once done, drain the water and cool immediately by running cold water on them. Add ice if needed.
- After washing the green onions and tomatoes, along with any other vegetable you plan to add in, dice the green onions and tomatoes and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, put softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, sugar, white vinegar, milk and dill seasoning into a bowl and mix together. It shouldn’t be too runny and also shouldn’t be too thick.
- Put noodles into a large container and add the sauce mixture.
- Add the green onions and tomatoes, along with anything else you would also like to add in. Fold into the noodles until well mixed.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge.
After I had put all the ingredients in, I decided to add banana peppers and salami – those items were not pictured in the list of ingredients. Enjoy!
Want to learn more about essential oils? Comment, send me a message, or fill out this form!
Click here to learn more!