Are you a fan of green beans and have quite a few from the garden to use up? Try this recipe out – especially if you love garlic and parmesan cheese! Original recipe will be posted at the end of this blog post.
- 1 lb green beans
- 2 TBSP oil or 4 TBSP butter
- 2 TBSP grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- (optional) – any other types of seasoning. I used a Pampered Chef seasoning – Three Onion.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into a zip lock bag and shake to coat appropriately. I did use both the grated and shredded parmesan cheese for this batch.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the green beans on the foil and bake for 15-20 minutes. Halfway through, flip the green beans.
- Remove from oven with hot pads and let cool a couple minutes. These taste great alone, with ranch dressing or even lasagna. Enjoy!
Original recipe: https://www.madetobeamomma.com/roasted-parmesan-green-beans/#recipe
Want to learn more about essential oils? Comment, send me a message, or fill out this form!
Click here to learn more!