Do you love cauliflower and buffalo chicken? Try this recipe out if so, or if you want to try something new. The recipe for the cauliflower crust came from another recipe, which I’ll post at the bottom. The rest came from my own mind.
If you’d like samples of the oils mentioned, please comment or send me a message.
- Head of cauliflower (4 cups riced)
- Buffalo sauce
- 1 egg
- Mozzarella cheese (at least 2 cups)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (or 1 drop doTERRA Italian essential oil)
- 1 tsp Basil (or 1 drop doTERRA Basil essential oil)
- 1 tsp Oregano (or 1 drop doTERRA Oregano essential oil)
- Garlic Salt (optional)
- Garlic & Herb seasoning by Pampered Chef (optional)
- Chives (optional)
- Buffalo Ranch seasoning (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Shredded chicken
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut head of cauliflower and put in bowl with about a cup of water. Don’t worry about keeping too many of the stems. Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Drain water off of cauliflower and let cool for a couple minutes. I put this in a zip lock bag and took a rolling pin to it. You can also put this in a food processor to rice the cauliflower.
- Add egg, a handful of cheese, basil, oregano, italian seasoning, a splash of buffalo sauce, and any of the optional seasonings. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and use cooking spray (you’ll want to make sure to put enough on so the cauliflower does not stick).
- Add cauliflower mix to the greased foil. With a spatula, make into a rectangle. I did sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top at this time, as well as more of the buffalo ranch seasoning.
- Add a handful of shredded cheddar (or mozzarella) cheese to the shredded chicken along with the buffalo sauce. You determine the amount. We love buffalo sauce, so we added probably close to a cup. I also sprinkled more buffalo ranch seasoning into the mix. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Once oven is ready, place on oven rack for about 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Add buffalo chicken mix to the crust and spread evenly.
- Add at least 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Place back into oven for about 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!
Original recipe for the cauliflower crust: https://www.centercutcook.com/cheesy-cauliflower-bread-sticks/
Want to learn more about essential oils? Comment, send me a message, or fill out this form!
Click here to learn more!