I’ve always been a fan of spinach artichoke dip, but have not ever made it myself… until now! I’ll post the original recipe at the bottom, since I did modify a couple ingredients.
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 frozen bag of spinach (what you see in the picture is it already thawed and drained!)
- 1/2 cup 0% fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 6 oz. artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened and at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Strain as much water out of the spinach as possible.
- Place cream cheese, spinach, yogurt, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt all in a bowl.
- Cut artichokes into small pieces and add to bowl with other ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients well and place in a greased baking dish and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes uncovered once the oven is preheated.
- Remove from oven carefully with hot pads and serve with your choice of chips/vegetable! I liked using this with the little sweet peppers when they are cleaned/halved.