Very easy to make! Before going into the oven:
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/2 small onion (diced)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning, or make your own and use 3 TBSP
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1-8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1-14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 bag of doritos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook hamburger and onion in medium skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain once cooked.
- Put hamburger and onions back into pan and add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes
- Grease a 9×13 glass dish and press crescent rolls to flatten the crust. Feel free to add a light glaze of melted butter or taco seasoning on top of crust.
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes. I do this so the crust is not doughy.
- Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and cheese on top of crescent crust. I prefer to put the sour cream first, hamburger mixture and then cheese – use whichever order you like.
- Give 1/2 bag of doritos to a stressed out person in the house and instruct them to take out that stress on the bag by crushing up the chips. Once crushed, put on top of whatever layer you added last in the 9×13 dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with more sour cream, salsa, and/or guacamole.
Link to recipe – note that some modifications were made on the recipe I made: