These are super easy to make and definitely worth it – especially if you want a sweet breakfast treat!
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (softened!)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 stick butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Press one package of cresent rolls across a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Beat two packages of softened cream cheese with one cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Spread mixture over rolls.
- Spread out second package of crescent rolls and lay on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Melt butter and spread evenly over the top. Use a basting brush if you have one and try to not let the butter ‘puddle’ up.
- Mix cinnamon and 1/4 cup of sugar and sprinkle over the top. It is best to use your fingers to sprinkle this.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Take a fork and check the bottom to make sure it is not doughy. The bottom part will be lighter than the top.
- Try to be patient and let cool completely before cutting. If you cannot wait, like me, wait about 10 minutes and then cut into them. Be careful of the cream cheese burning your tongue. Store extras in the fridge, or freeze for a later snack!
Link to actual recipe: https://plowingthroughlife.com/cinnamon-cream-cheese-bars/