If you are like me, you try to make anything you can, at home. This helps control what actually goes into the food you eat! Original recipe is at the bottom. I did modify it since I didn’t have cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes and ended up leaving the water out.
- 1-15oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine all ingredients above, into a good size bowl and then stir to combine.
- I used an old prego sauce glass jar and labeled it Taco Sauce to store this in. I used a funnel to make sure I didn’t make a mess either.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately! Store in fridge though – how long it stays good, I am unsure, but this is a super simple recipe to make and would even go great on taco salads, or any type of salads for that matter.
Looking for some ways to make extra money or earn gift cards? Check out the list below! Some links may be affiliate related, which earns me a bonus and possibly you as well!
ReceiptPal – simply take pictures of your receipts and earn points for gift cards
Receipt Hog – simply take pictures of your receipts and earn points for an Amazon gift card, PayPal payout, or Visa Prepaid card payout. You also can earn points to take surveys from the purchases made, and be rewarded spins when snapping at least one receipt every week! Since 2014, I have redeemed $160 worth of payouts.
iBotta – one of the first apps I used for rewards in 2013. This is a favorite of mine since you learn about so many new products out there… if you are wanting to try that new seasoning, why not get money back as well? Since 2013, I have earned $1,124.59.
Achievement– use a Fitbit or other type of tracker? Check out Achievement. It will count your steps and earn you points, which can be redeemed for an Amazon gift card.
Paidviewpoint – Do you love taking surveys, but not spending too much time doing so? This is a great one to join, if you haven’t already.
Fetch Rewards – Simply scan your receipt and receive points that can earn you amazon gift cards.
Inbox Dollars – Paid to click emails, surveys, money for certain items on receipts, and more!
Crowdtap – Some surveys are super quick to take – get points and redeem for gift cards.