If you love cheesecake and enjoy the bite-sized pieces, this is a great recipe to make.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 24 oz white chocolate chips, separated into 8 oz and 16 oz.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla essential oil (10 drops)
- 1/2 TBSP ground cinnamon
1/2 TBSP cake seasoning (if you don’t have this, you can use 1/2 TBSP cinnamon)
- In a bowl, soften the cream cheese by putting in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Cover if necessary.
- Melt 8 oz of the white chocolate chips in the microwave – when you do this, microwave at 30 seconds at a time.
- Add the melted white chocolate chips to the cream cheese, along with the cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix until well combined and refrigerate for an hour or until the filling is stiff.
- Take out of the refrigerator and roll the filling into small balls (about the size of a large marble). I used a cookie scoop to make the balls. Place those on a plate or sheet pan and freeze for 30 minutes so that they are slightly hardened.
- I took out a cooling rack and placed a piece of parchment paper over the rack.
- Once the cheesecake balls are slightly hardened, melt the rest of the white chocolate. Using a spoon, dip each ball into the white chocolate to make sure each is fully coated and place on the parchment paper. Before the white chocolate hardens, sprinkle the cake seasoning or cinnamon on top.
- If you have a good way to melt the white chocolate and keep it warm, without burning it, this would be best!
- Let the chocolate set and enjoy!
Want to learn more about essential oils and how they can do more for you than just make your house smell good? Let me know – I am a doTERRA Wellness Advocate with Essential Oil Certification and love to educate about the amazing products doTERRA has to offer.
Fill out this form to receive samples! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfo5gJJ3x_VbCnRQ63fglJ17HtDXabRIRasnvxdzhOxOIeGCg/viewform