Easy deviled egg recipe – no vinegar needed!
- 9 hard boiled eggs (add water to a pot and put on stove; turn on high heat and as soon as they start boiling, turn off burner and move pot, with a lid over it for 15-20 minutes, then put in ice water). I used 9 because the egg tray I have holds 18 halved eggs. 🙂
- 3 TBSP Mayo
- 2 TBSP dill pickle relish
- 3 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 1 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- Paprika (for garnish)
- Peel eggs and then cut in half. Put yolks in a separate bowl.
- Take a fork and smash yolks. This doesn’t have to be perfect. Add mayo, dill pickle relish, yellow mustard, garlic powder, and sugar. Mix together until smooth. If you want a creamier filling, add a little bit more pickle juice. If the filling is still too salty, add a little more sugar.
- Once the filling is to your liking of the consistency, take two spoons and put filling into one of the spoons. With the other spoon, use that to scrape the filling into the halved-egg.
- Sprinkle paprika over the top of each egg.
Original recipe: https://amomsimpression.com/deviled-eggs-with-relish-recipe/