Are you looking for something semi-healthy as a snack? These are a great go-to.
- Bag of mini sweet peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- Your choice of cream cheese – a full block (8 oz) is definitely needed if you don’t use spreadable cream cheese in a tub.
- **Optional – dry ranch mix
- **Optional – Bacon crumbles – this can be bacon you made, crumbled up, store-bought bacon bits, or turkey bacon crumbled up
- If mixing the cream cheese with ranch dressing, do this first. If it is pretty solid, soften in microwave 10 seconds at a time. If you like ranch dressing, put more. I put about a tablespoon (my eyes are the measuring spoon) and mixed it with a fork. This is what I did with the garden vegetable cream cheese, the full 8 oz. block of cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While oven is preheating, wash off the peppers.
- On a cutting board, cut peppers in half. If you want to make them bite-sized pieces, cut in half again.
- Spoon in cream cheese mix into the peppers and sprinkle bacon bits on top
- Put in oven for 30 minutes
- Once done, let cool and enjoy!
I did not use essential oils to cook with on this one, but if you are interested in learning how you can use essential oils to cook, let me know!